2019 Tabitha Lane Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for Him
Updated: Dec 13, 2019
Men are objectively hard to shop for. They tend to be more minimalistic and whenever they need or want something, they tend to get it for themselves. They also are exceedingly evasive when you ask them what they would like for Christmas. They shrug and say "don't spend any money" but we all know that when the day comes, they'll be bitterly disappointed if you take them up on that advice and there's nothing for them under the tree.
So, I asked all the men in my life what was on their wishlist and I asked you guys to tell me about the best gifts you've ever received and given and I compiled the data into gift guide format. I can almost guarantee that any man in your life, whether it be your brother, husband, dad, or estranged cousin, will love anything on this list.
1. Airpod Pro: Literally every single man had these on their wishlist. Personally, I think they're a waste of money but gift giving isn't about me now is it.
2. Fleece Lined Elk Leather Gloves: We happened upon these at a local shop here in Denver and both my husband and father in law bought a pair. I don't blame them, they feel like butter.
3. Personalized Whiskey Barrel: Multiple people recommended this and honestly I think it's pretty sweet. If your man is into whiskey I say go for it.
4. Adidas Ultra Boost: Joe has these and loves them. They're sporty but still look great with jeans.
5. Counter+ Skincare Favorites: I'm a strong believer that the men in our life can greatly benefit from luxury skincare.
6. Elago Charging Hub: Does your man have freaking cords everywhere charging all the things? He needs this.
7, Bodum Coffee Bean Grinder: I will never go back to pre-ground coffee. This baby is $25, fits in small spaces and will make your man feel like a coffee sommelier.
8. Sonos Speakers: We use these daily in our house. They sync to our phones and our tv. We also set up my grandparents with a set of them and they love them too.
9. Cotton Hammock: Is there anything more dad than wanting to nap in a hammock?
10. Silicon Rings: These are the future.
11. Ugg Slippers: Honestly these are a no brainer.
12. Wireless Smart Lighting Starter Kit: Imagine climbing into bed and realizing you forgot to turn off all the lights in your house, and then doing it from your phone. Magical.
13. Pick Punch: The amount of times Joe has asked me to find his guitar pick prompted me to seek out this tool.