2019 Tabitha Lane Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for Her
Updated: Dec 13, 2019
Every year I debate whether or not I should put a gift guide together. They're always a lot of work and I never really know if people use them. I feel like it can be a delicate balance between making sure every person is represented, but also keeping it minimal enough so that it's not overwhelming.
This year I asked all my friends and you guys for help. You sent it some AMAZING ideas!
I'm so excited about these guides because I truly think every item would make a perfect gift for just about anyone!
I think the trick to finding the perfect gift isn't at all about how much it cost or where you got it from. It's finding the perfect blend of practicality and luxury. Something that will get used often but that they probably wouldn't buy for themselves.
See something you'd like to add to your wishlist? I suggest sending this blog post to whomever is shopping for you with the corresponding number ;)
* When you shop through my links I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps to support me and my blog. Your support truly means the world to me!
1. Lippa Tea Infuser: I love that this floats in your mug while it brews and catches drips when you set it on the counter! Pair with some loose leaf tea and it's a match made in heaven!
2. Beautycounter Tint Skin Foundation: Help a friend make the safer swap! Bonus: Combine w/ the Retractable Foundation Brush for a flawless application!
3. Cutest gold hoops: So wearable, hypoallergenic, and under $20!
4. Shiseido Lash Curler: The ONLY eyelash curler I allow near my eyes!
5. Lemongrass Body Set: they will want to eat this sugar scrub.
6. Ceramic Travel Mug Set: I use these every single day. It doesn't keep your drink hot longer than a regular mug but I don't need it to, I just want to take it with me when I leave the house. (set of 2)
7. Dainty Diamond Ring: Handmade and oh so sweet!
8. Pop Sonic Leaf: This gets your skin so clean you won't know what happened. Pair with a charcoal bar for an ever deeper clean!
9. Glow & Go mini face oils: Keep one and gift two! Or keep them all for yourself, I won't judge.
10. Suede Slipper Mules: So cozy I wanna die!
11. Drybar Full Size Faves Set: Dry shampoo, heat protectant and texturizing spray - Everything they need for the perfect messy waves!
12. Vitruvi EO Diffuser: The prettiest diffuser that they will love displaying in their home!
13. Cashmere Lined Leather Tech Gloves: Boom, Santa-d!
14. Wireless Music Sleep Mask: The frequent flier's dream.
15. Kiss Impress Nails: Stuff all the stockings with these and keep 10 sets for yourself, trust.
16. Lack of Color Rancher Hat: She feels guilty for wanting this hat so she'll probably never buy one for herself but she wants it so bad you don't even know.
17. Ember Mug: This will keep their coffee at the perfect drinkable temperature forever. You may recognize this form last year's gift guide. Putting it back up here in hopes that my husband catches the hint.
18. Branch Basics Starter Set: Help them ditch the toxins in their home! We use this to clean literally everything in our house from our laundry to our toilets.
19. Round Bread Board: Charcuterie dreams about being placed on this board. Plus it looks amazing sitting out on the counter.
20. Primally Pure Starter Kit: The best freaking clean deodorant in the world - also a yummy body butter, some lip balms and my favorite face mist! Use code TABBILANE10 FOR 10% off.